Violin Video Feedback
New! Violin Video Feedback
Most people feel more comfortable playing at home than during a violin lesson. Why not record yourself playing at home and send it to us for assessment?
We are now offering a violin video feedback service, so you can play in your own time, in the comfort of your own home. This service is suitable for beginners to advanced violin players. You may play any repertoire that you are working on.
Record your playing, upload your video and I will send you a feedback video as soon as I can, usually within two working days. You don’t need expensive equipment or a special set-up! Just use your phone, tablet or computer. I will watch your video and will make my own personalised video for you, including suggestions as to how you might improve your playing. I will show you exercises to practise at home that make your technique more flexible and which will encourage your playing to develop further. If you like, I will also include suggested repertoire you might explore in future.
This is a completely private feedback service. No one else on this website can see what you are working on. Moreover, this is a Pay-As-You-Go service. You only pay when you are ready to upload your video.
How does violin video feedback work?
- You decide what you want to play
- You record a video of yourself playing
- You make your payment via PayPal (using the button below)
- We will send you a video upload link password
- Once you have your password please upload your video HERE
- My feedback video will arrive in your inbox via WeTransfer, usually within 2 working days