Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PRO-AM STRINGS WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE PRO-AM STRINGS WEBSITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Products, Content and Specifications.
1. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Pro-Am Strings website are subject to change at any time without notice.
2. Pro-Am Strings makes every reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of their products and services, including the colours and quality of any visual or audio content; however, the actual colour and quality you see will depend on your computer system, and Pro-Am Strings cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours and quality.
3. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws regarding the possession and use of any item purchased from the Pro-Am Strings website. By placing an order, you confirm that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. All videos are for private, home use (where no admission or tuition fee is charged), non-public performance and may not be duplicated.
Use of the Pro-Am Strings website.
1. The design of the Pro-Am Strings website and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Pro-Am Strings website are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and
Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. All rights are reserved.
2. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Pro-Am Strings website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
Linking to the Pro-Am Strings website.
1. Creating or maintaining any link from another web site to any page on the Pro-Am Strings website without our prior written permission is prohibited.
2. Running or displaying the Pro-Am Strings website or any information or material displayed on the Pro-Am Strings website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Pro-Am Strings website must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
Third Party Links.
1. From time to time, the Pro-Am Strings website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Pro-Am Strings. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Pro-Am Strings website.
2. Neither Pro-Am Strings nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site.
3. Neither Pro-Am Strings nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other websites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from the Pro-Am Strings website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
1. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
2. In addition to any remedies that we may have by law, if we determine, at our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal of the related materials from the Pro-Am Strings website. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
2. We and our respective affiliates may use any or all User Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, transmission, disclosure, publication, broadcast, development, manufacturing and/or marketing in any manner whatsoever for any or all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
3. We may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any User Communications.
4. We will have no obligation to use, return, review, or respond to any User Communications. We will have no liability related to the content of any such User Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. We retain the right to remove any or all User Communications that includes any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE PRO-AM STRINGS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. PRO-AM STRINGS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE PRO-AM STRINGS WEBSITE. PRO-AM STRINGS DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY CAUSED AS A RESULT OF ANY EXERCISE PRESENTED IN ANY VIDEO ON THE PRO-AM STRINGS WEBSITE OR DURING PRO-AM STRINGS ONLINE OR PERSONAL TUITION OR WORKSHOPS.
PRO-AM STRINGS DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY, CAUSED BY OR ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THE PRO-AM STRINGS WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL PRO-AM STRINGS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE WEBSITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRO-AM STRINGS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT OR WITH ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY PRO-AM STRINGS, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE AND PRO-AM STRINGS’ SERVICES.
Limitation of Liability
1. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation, loss of revenue, loss of profits or loss of anticipated savings) arising out of or in connection with the performance of or any breach of the contract between us or any representation, statement or tortuous act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with the contract and the maximum aggregate liability of us and our affiliates to you and your affiliates for any and all claims made against us shall not exceed the total price paid by you to us in respect of the contract.
2. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the contract. 3. Nothing in these terms shall operate to exclude liability for death or personal injury or any damage or liability incurred by you as a result of fraudulent misrepresentation by us.
1. You have a legal right to cancel the contract within 7 working days from having access to the relevant products. To cancel a contract, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the products and any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation.
This contract shall be governed by English law and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
When you become a member of Pro-Am Strings.com, you will need to provide us with your e-mail address, name, address, country of origin, and card details. This information is optional, except for your e-mail address (which we use to identify you when you log on), your country (which we have to know in order to determine whether to account for Value Added Tax on your membership fee), and your card information.
We will only share this information with third parties who provide services to us. For example, in order to process your card payment we must share it with our payment processor.
E-mails we may send you
From time to time, we may send you e-mails detailing new releases, updates about our products and services and new features of our website. We may also send you miscellaneous administrative correspondence such as password reminders, confirmation of payment, renewal confirmations.
Pro-Am Strings Ltd is fully compliant with the UK Data Protection act. The storage and processing of your information will be in compliance with applicable international laws.
Analysis of Data
We may use the information collected on the site to improve our service. Any personally identifiable information gained in this way will not be shared with any third party.
Revisions to these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of Pro-Am Strings at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Pro-Am Strings website at any time without notice.
If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We operate the website www.proamstrings.com and our email address is email@example.com. We are Pro-Am Strings Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 8549090 and with our registered office at Winnington House, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley, LONDON N12 0DR.