Violin lessons by Skype
Improve quickly and effectively with Skype violin lessons.
Have you ever thought about taking online violin lessons by Skype? We teach violin and viola to students around the world by Skype.
We are still surprised each time it happens, but it isn’t it incredible that you, in Australia or the USA for example, can be accompanied by us in the UK? It works! Quite amazing. The music sounds perfectly together, as if you are in the same room. You can use a microphone and speakers, and we will show you how best to use the microphone if you want to be able to play your instrument, but it works fine without the fancy stuff too. All you need is an internet connection.
We love to build relationships with our pupils and that is equally possible online as it is in a face to face lesson. Occasionally, we may ask you to position yourself slightly differently as you would when you are in the same room. And we will show you very clearly what we mean by ‘left and right’ when you are looking at a screen – there really is no confusion at all.
We are experienced Skype teachers. We teach pupils in remote locations, in places with adverse weather conditions, or just for fun when our students are on holiday. You are never too far away to learn with Pro-Am Strings. Book your lesson today at a time and place to suit YOU.
Skype lessons cost £45 per hour. Browse available lesson times and book your appointment using the calendar. All times in London time.
How to book?
- Choose your preferred lesson time by clicking on the calendar and selecting the date you have in mind.
- Select the time slot which suits you.
- Fill in your details, including a short note about what you are planning to play, what you would like to get out of your lesson, or how you would like us to shape your lesson.
- Click pay now and you will be taken to Paypal, where you can pay by card or via your Paypal account.
- If you have any questions or encounter problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
Please email us if you are unclear about timezones or if you have a lesson day or time in mind that’s not showing as available on the calendar – we will always do our best to accommodate you if we can!
Check your own time zone here
For more information, please email us via the button below.